Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another One Down

I can now officially check off Rhode Island (or should I say “Row-deye-lun”) from the list of states I have visited. Quite frankly, RI is not really what I expected. Oh well. Of the contiguous 48 this leaves:

  • Montana
  • Wyoming
  • North Dakota
  • Idaho
  • Vermont
  • New Hampshire
  • Maine

I’m about 50/50 as to whether I’ve visited Oregon and Connecticut as I can’t quite remember those two, so if I did, it was probably just an airport connection. (Do I have to remember the trip for it to count??). I’ve even participated in racing events in 5 states, and I hope to add to that list this summer.

3 comments:

I Am Not Hysterical said...

oh man, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, along with WA and OR, are about the most beautiful states out there. Amazing area. When you do go, take extra time and hit the mountains and national parks!

Shorey said...

So I've heard. One of the most surreal experiences I had was driving from Sioux Falls to Marshall, MN through a wind farm. It was almost like I was on a different planet. Big rolling hills and these giant windmills. I would imagine N. Dakota has nice countryside, as well.

Suellen (Scout) Adams said...

OK, so you were in Rhode Island and you didn't call me...now I'm hurt. ;-)