Friday, April 25, 2008

I Think I Stole a Toothbrush

It wasn't intentional. Really, it wasn't.

When I arrived at the Sheraton San Jose I realized I had forgotten a razor. There was a small room adjacent to the reception desk that was stocked with supplies, but no razors. I asked at the desk, and the gal handed me one - no charge. So then when I got to my room and realized I didn't have a toothbrush, either, I went back down to the supply room and saw a basket full of toothbrushes. I found a price sheet, but it only had the food and feminine supplies listed. There were a lot of supplies in there, so I thought, "Hmph. These must be for the Starwood members. How nice!"

But once back in my room when I was opening the packaging to reveal my new toothbrush I noticed the $4.00 price tag. Is it bad that I "forgot" to go back down and pay for it?

2 comments:

MW said...

naaah,
as long as you didn't mean to do maliciously, it's all good.

KP said...

Is it disturbing to anyone else that the food and feminine products were on the same price sheet?