Friday, April 20, 2007

The Outing

Although this week has had it's ups and downs, I was feeling pretty good about myself at Wednesday night's happy hour. After a difficult workout, while enjoying a beer, Triscuit's mom said that I looked much younger than I actually am (Wow!). Then later in conversation, Laura voiced surprise that I am only 5'3", commenting that she thought I was at least 5'5" (double-Wow!!). So, with two nice and unexpected compliments, what a way to round out the week. That was, however, until the Pub Run last night when JJ seemed shocked to learn that I am heterosexual. Gee, thanks. Back to square one, ending my week on a sour note.

Just so we're all clear: I am heterosexual. I may be single right now, and not currently dating anyone, but I am officially interested in the opposite sex. Being gay just isn't for me... not that there's anything wrong with that.

4 comments:

MW said...

how funny!

Kris said...

Wow. I'm sorry I missed the pub run, I bet that interchange was a hoot!

Panther said...

YOU'RE HETEROSEXUAL??!

I would have totally pegged you for hetero-curious.

I'm kidding. Wiley and Ostrich talk about having sex with you all the time.

MW said...

panther, you can include yourself in those talks. don't be shy.