Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ohhh Yeaahhh...

I've been going to PT a lot lately, and fortunately I feel much better. For anyone who has been to PT, most of the offices are this large open room, with lots of equipment and treatment tables, and you can't be shy. Everyone is treated in front of everyone else.

While I was there on Monday, I was laying on a table off to the side having some infrared treatment. Next to me there were 2 PTs and 1 Chiropractor (all male) with 3 other female patients. Across the room on the other side there was one girl on the "total gym" doing some leg presses. She was making these slight huffing and puffing noises as she was working out. But as I lay there, with my eyes closed, I found it increasingly difficult not to laugh out loud. Here's why:

Man's voice: Now just relax and let go.
Woman's voice: Ohhhh, ouch.
Man: Thata girl, there it goes.
Woman: Oh, Oh, Oh
Man: It just won't give.
Woman across the room: Huff, huff, huff...
Woman: That's the spot.
Man: I knew I'd find it.
Woman: Mmmmmm...
Woman across the room: Huff, huff, huff...
Man (to another man): She just won't let me get to it.
Woman: It hurts (giggles).
Man: Let me do it, I've almost got it.
Woman: Ohhhhh.
Man: Yeahhh, that's it (long sigh).

You get the idea. This went on for a good 15 minutes, everyone else seemingly oblivious to what was being said. Maybe my mind is just in the gutter, but it was all very funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have killed over laughing...no way could i hear that and not.

i'm in the gutter with ya on this one!

Dionn said...

were you channeling JJ? ;)