Friday, December 21, 2007

The Dress is on the Floor

And not in the good way. Last night was my inaugural Red Dress Pub Run & it was a complete blast. Non-pub runners seem to have difficulty understanding why on earth people run from bar to bar, while consuming beers & shots of...well, basically whatever someone hands you. But it is, by far, the most fun a person can possibly have. We hit 12 bars total, starting at 7pm and leaving the last bar at around 2:30am.

I'm sketchy on the details from about bars 6-10, and I'm not sure how I remembered to wash my face & take out my contacts before going to bed. My phone is sticky, I have 3 mystery wounds, and I have the exact same amount of cash in my Ziploc that I started with which is odd, because I distinctly recall paying cash for drinks at least once.


My sister, Katie, and I had a complete blast & we've already put it down in our calendar for next year. Thanks to Panther for introducing me to Austin Duathletes, a group I knew I wanted to be a part of - I've met some great people on these Pub Runs. And last night was no exception.

Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

Dionn said...

YEA!!

It was so fun dancing with you and Katie!!!

crank tha soulja boy!!