Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going Numb

Today I did my run workout at lunch since I'm flying this afternoon and will miss the Austin Duathletes workout. I did hill repeats at 10K effort, and it was really hard but felt pretty good. I was pleased with my times and managed negative splits until the end.

The problem?

My left pinky and ring finger were numb on the last repeat. That can't be good. I suppose I'll keep a note of it and if it happens again, I'll get it checked out.
Anyone else ever have that problem?

3 comments:

Sadie J said...

I get the exact same numbness you are describing.

I notice that it is worse after I have been on the computer too long during the day with my arm resting on the desk. Actually they are somewhat numb right now.

Lulu said...

I had this problem for 6 weeks - started when I went to Ireland. Thought it was a heart attack but then when it didn't stop I figured I Was going to live. I think it is Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome. Or something like that. Google it.

MW said...

Lulu, what does "google it" mean?