Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mmmmm....Uchi

This afternoon we had an office party, complete with adult beverages and even a bartender. We had a few execs in town so even though I don't make it into the office much, these are the days when it pays to have some "face time" with them. As it turns out, it really paid off! A few of them were headed to Uchi for an early dinner (so as to avoid the 2+ hour wait you'd get at a regular dinner hour) and I got to tag along. Mmmmm... the food there is so fresh, and it was the perfect fare to cap off a hot day. I am in LOVE with the Shag Rolls. I mean, it's a near out-of-body experience. And to top it off, I was nowhere near responsible for the $650 tab!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Schmoozing when it's 1) good food; 2) with people you can handle spending a couple of hours with; and 3) best of all, not on your dime, is the highlight of working for The Man.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

I heart Uchi too...preferably when it's sponsored;-)