Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who Am I?

1. What is your occupation right now?
Product Consultant (aka Sales Engineer)

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm wearing flip flops

3. What are you listening to right now?
Food Network

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Wheat toast with sugar free jam

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Telemarketer, before I hung up on her

7. Do you like the person who inspired you to answer these questions?
Of course! Kelley is a beautiful and positive person

8. How old are you today?
38 (ouch)

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Triathlon, especially when I have friends racing

10. What is your favorite drink?
Non-alcohol: Water; Alcohol: Beer

11. Have you ever died your hair?
Nope

12. Favorite food?
Toss up between Italian & burgers

13. What is the last movie you watched?
No Reservations on HBO

14. Favorite day of the year?
The first day when the air is crisp

15. How do you vent anger?
Yelling in the privacy of my car, or running & sometimes I cry

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Easy bake oven

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall, although it lasts mere WEEKS in Texas

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries

19. Living arrangements?
Condo with my rescue kitties

20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, baring my soul to a good friend after a few too many beers

21. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoe boxes, clothes basket & a wooden step stool that belonged to my grandmother

22. What did you do last night?
Ordered a pizza (a friend's email inspired me). I only do that maybe once every 12-18 months.

23. What inspires you?
People who are selfless

24. What are you most afraid of?
Missing an opportunity or taking an opportunity for granted

25. Favorite dog breed?
Any dog. I've always favored Border Collies, but have never had one.

26. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday

27. In how many states have you lived?
4

No comments: