Friday, November 16, 2007

Why USAA is the Best Insurance Company

While I was in NYC, I received a call from my insurance company, USAA, to give a recorded statement about the Enterprise debacle. After giving my statement, the agent simply said:

"I don't see how you could have possibly caused any damage to that car. We'll just settle it, and you don't have to pay the deductible. You shouldn't have to worry about this mess, especially right before the holidays."

Even though they don't read my blog (thank God), I'd like to say thank you to Ruby Ann and Damien from USAA for being so helpful.

3 comments:

Dionn said...

I have USAA too and they ROCK!

WOO HOO!

Seriously, I'm glad they are taking care of this for you. Enterprise is absolutely ridunkulous.

Lulu said...

Awesome news Shorey - I was actually thinking about you this morning and wondering what your status is.

I think we all learned a lesson about what rental company to use. (And we also have USAA and love them).

Kris said...

Yay!!!